Job Posting- 11/01/21
(Portsmouth City Schools)
Portsmouth City School District is seeking individuals interested in becoming substitute teachers in our school district. Unlike traditional sub teachers, recent licensure flexibility allows individuals with at least an associate’s degree or equivalent to now be licensed as substitute teachers for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
• Hold at least an Associate’s Degree (in any field of study) or be enrolled in an Ohio Teacher Education Prep Program and in at least your Junior Year of that program
• Be willing to complete both Federal and State Background Checks or provide a copy that is within 1 year old
• Be willing to obtain an Ohio Department of Education substitute teaching license
How to Apply:
1. Complete the District Employment Application. This can also be obtained by contacting Janet Huffman, our personnel coordinator at 740-354-4239 or by email at email@example.com
Attach an up-to-date Resume
2. Applications and Resume, must be returned to the district office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00p.m. on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
3. Interviews will be scheduled with selected candidates at a later date.
The Portsmouth City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer