August 9, 2022 August 9, 2022
The Portsmouth City School District is posting the position to allow qualified and eligible candidates from the bargaining unit to apply and be considered for the position along with other applicants.
Candidates who apply and meet the requirements for the position must follow the application procedure and return their materials to the Personnel Office. Scott Dutey. 724 Findlay Street, Portsmouth. OH 45662. by Friday, August 19, 2022.
• Job qualifications available in the Personnel Office
• Letter of interest
• Completed application (if not on file)
• Resume w/references
• Three letters of recommendation
1. Paraprofessional — Educational/Support of Students — 28 Hours/Week — 4 or 5 Days/Week — 152 or 178 Work Days/School Year — East Portsmouth Elementary
2. Paraprofessional — Educational/Support of Students — 7 Hours/Day (8:00 am — 3 pm) — 5 Days/Week — 178 Work Days/School Year — Portsmouth Elementary School
Paraprofessional credentials required:
1) Satisfactory completion of State Paraprofessional Academic Assessment;
2) Minimum of two years of study at an institution of higher education; or
(Defined as 48 semester hours verified by college transcript from an accredited institution of higher education.)
3) Possesses an Associate (or higher) degree from an accredited institution of higher education.